[StBernard] Expanding higher ed access for low income students

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jun 6 23:24:14 EDT 2007

Jer,

I think Roxanne got that. Though she didn't have to do it, she just wanted
to make sure you and everyone else understood this was an ongoing joke
between the two of us - which I might not have clearly explained - and there
was nothing serious to my humorous story. She is not at all upset with
you...she just wanted to set the record straight. I explained to her you
are probably going through a lot of stress - being forced so far away from
home for so long, going through the undescribable torture of having gone so
long without the taste of veal cutlet, bell peppers and macaroni & cheese
from Rocky's and catfish from Par 3. Oh, the humanity!

I suggested to her that I might apologize should my attempt at a funny tale
offended anyone. Her reaction to that was she would "definitely kill me if
I did." - John

***Yea, and who hasn't been "Stress-Challenged"? <G> However, I wouldn't go
to Rocky's (pre-or-post-macaroni/bell pepper/food poisoning) as a guest
<smile>, even though it's a landmark. (and I'm as Sicilian as they come!!)..

No apology for voicing your expressive and success as a fan facing
celebrities of hit shows. However, you're on warning that such an action as
murder "could or would" happen if you become unfaithful to non-celebrities
as well <chuckle>>. Stay clean and green!! Being God-fearing should teach
you so!

Regards,

==jer==