[StBernard] Expanding higher ed access for low income students

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jun 6 23:26:20 EDT 2007

Jer,

You would say she is "nice" but would you be thinking she was just "nice"?
You seem to be a very considerate man to your wife. My husband has a friend

of his that got flashed by a well endowed woman while riding down I-10. He
is such a moral guy and good catholic that he went to confession because he
didn't look away. We thought that was kinda funny but he was dead serious
that he did something wrong. I guess in his heart he felt that he did and
had some impure thoughts about what he saw. I can tell you're not a joke
hater and that you have a sense of humour all your own. :)

Laurie