[StBernard] Engineers Say Lessons from Katrina Studies Can BenefitCommunities Nationwide

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jun 10 20:50:58 EDT 2007

I think probably most *all* of us saw one of those pictures taken by the
Entergy plant by the Green Bridge during the storm. THAT would have wiped
out any levees or anything else around it. If MRGO wasn't there, where
would that wall of water come from? And I know the IntraCoastal is there
too, but MRGO didn't help.

JLY

This is a bunch of bull, I will never believe that it wasn't MRGO
that
devastated or greatly enhancecd the devastation in St. Bernard. Not
mention all the coastal erosion it has caused that also greatly
contributed
to our flooding.

Laurie