[StBernard] Gutting Help

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jun 10 21:28:03 EDT 2007

Cathy,
Call LSSSDR 504-456-1719 (Jessica Vermilyea) and put this lady on the list
for free gutting help, unless LSSS calls you first, as I forwarded your post
to Lorraine Rathmann, the deaconness there.

Also feel free to go into the tent at 2825 Paris Road, Gethsemane Lutheran
Church and pick out clothing.
I am going to Kenner and pick up more in this coming week (my car was in the
shop, sixandahalfthousand bucks of rat damage, darn living next to abandoned
houses). Sorry the tent is in a mess, but I cant keep it straight with my
limited time there, and its also very hot in there.

I will call you when I get that new load, and you get first pick for her.

If there is furniture now, does she have a place to store? until the house
is done?

Presently I am offered a dryer but dont know when I will be able to obtain
help to pick it up. So if someone has a way to pick it up, its yours.

Gaby