[StBernard] for Cathy and others who know people in need

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jun 13 21:16:17 EDT 2007

Below is a cut and paste from Lorraine Rathmann, LSSS about the 211 number.
She also says the LSSS referral number should provide help right away. If
not, contact her again. Let me know if all goes well or not.

<<Also, one of the numbers I provided was 2-1-1. Through 2-1-1 there are
various services who can provide free food and clothing. There should be
help for utilities also. Because 2-1-1 is relatively new and some people
who answer are more versed on how to help than others, I try to encourage
people to call back a little later or the next day to seek the help they
need if the assistance they first received wasn't adequate. >>

Gaby