[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish Home Rebuild Financing / Resource Workshop 6/29/07

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 25 20:08:40 EDT 2007

The Home Rebuild Financing / Resource Workshop is being rescheduled
due to the summer temperatures and air conditioning installation not being
finished.
I will give get back to everyone as soon as we confirm the new date.
Sincerely Iray

I wanted to bring this event to everyones attention to help spread the word
on the chance that there are some businesses/people who may wish to
participate.
I am finalizing the details for this workshop and as soon as we have the
last few details worked out the word will go out to the media.
Sincerely
R.M. "Iray" Nabatoff
Executive Director
Community Center
of St. Bernard
CCSTBP at yahoo.com
504-617-2580
http://groups.msn.com/ccstbp <http://groups.msn.com/ccstbp>

St. Bernard Parish Resource Workshop hosted by the Community Center
of St. Bernard 1107 LeBeau St Arabi, La 70032
Friday, June 29th, 2007.
Event time for 11 a.m. - 5 p.m..

This is the type of resources that we envision having available to parish
residents at this workshop.

* Lenders - Local banks to profile information on their loan products
for new and existing homeowners
* Support Services - Non-profits ( i.e., NHS, The Green Project,
United Way , etc to profile support services)
* For-profits (Builders, major contractors, inspectors, etc.,
specifically anyone from the area that you designate as a credible resource.
We should also try to get Home Depot and/or Lowes involved)
* Government agencies - please suggest the type of agencies involved
in the parish's rebuilding process (i.e. permit offices, inspection info,
etc.)