[StBernard] Demo - reply To John

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jun 26 21:14:57 EDT 2007

Demo - reply To John
Some good news:

One of my friends with a home on Charles that backs up to Corine Estates
has contracted with a demo company and soon the home and slab will be
demoed. After much red tape created by our parish the contractor has
finally secured all of his required paperwork. The homeowner's ICC funds
are paying for the demo which is costing aprox. 15K. This homeowner has
been trying to get the house demoed since the parish list was originally
generated. And of course has had to fill out several right of entry forms
as other homeowners have.
jd