[StBernard] High Grass

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jun 26 21:21:28 EDT 2007

Hi Craig, I'm wondering what to do about the house across the street from
me. The address is 1969 Sugar Mill Drive. The owners finally had someone cut
the grass, but that was months ago, and now it is a jungle again. It seems
every one else in the surroundings is keeping up their properties, and it is
not fair that we have to worry about the rodents that come with not keeping
the property cleaned. I know you have a lot on your agenda, but if you could
check into why this property is not being kept up it will be a blessing to
us that live so close to this. It looks like no one cares about us
rebuilding, but you. Please help!!!!! Thanks in advance. Waneta