[StBernard] GLC Preschool

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jun 27 20:23:48 EDT 2007

would you like them to be
delivered? Also, I have two shopping bags of little girls clothing.
Do you
know if the church would also like to have these items donated?

Drop them off at the church.
Sorry the tent seems to stay a mess no matter what I do, but the clothes,
just put them in there.

The preschool donations, while the doors are not yet locked, you can set it
inside the narthex. (near the church part of the building).
If the doors are locked (they are working on that) and no one is there, set
them near the door. They are covered so nothing gets wet. Someone stops by
there almost daily.
We collect all the preschool stuff in one of the rooms for Ms Peggy and her
teachers to sift through and sort. THanks so much and God Bless.

Gaby