[StBernard] State fined?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jun 30 00:49:48 EDT 2007

"Under the U.S. Constitution everyone has rights that
fall under the "equal protection clause." Among its
many implications, everyone (or every entity for
that matter) has to be treated "equally" - that's the
key word."

That's interesting to hear. I was wondering if this
would also apply to Road Home Elevation Grants that
were given to those that closed early in the game, but
now are on hold...Seems like everyone should be given
the same options.

EH