[StBernard] house on corinne drive has Mercury poisioning throughout.....please read

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 9 12:19:55 EDT 2007

To anonymous:

Well, it was probably a bad move to have it made public by being broadcast
on WWL TV as well as on WWL's website and being published in the
Times-Picayune.

I in no way am trying to be offensive about this. Rather, a simple "No
comment" on these folks' part would have gone a long way toward keeping
their private matters, just that - private. Additionally, this is not a
public forum, but rather, a subscribed list.

No name

First, I would like to say that you need to get your facts straight.
I know
this family well & they did not own this house previously. They
bought it
from a contractor who rebuilt it. Therefore, they had nothing to
with
cleaning or not cleaning the attic.

Second, I really don't think they would appreciate having their
personal
tragedies broadcasted all over a public forum. They have nothing to
do
with the mercury situation and are nobody's business. If you want
Cat
(whomever that may be) to know all of this information, you need to
email
her personnally. If you are truly concerned for this family, please
keep
their affairs private and stop adding to their pain by putting their
business in the streets.

Anonymous