[StBernard] LRA

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 9 12:54:39 EDT 2007

Wendy,

The last estimate I heard out of St. Bernard was that four out of five
people did not have flood insurance. If this estimate is correct, this
means the number of people that apply in St. Bernard should be twice as high

at about 20,000. Many people that did have flood insurance were
underinsured. It would seem that everyone in St. Bernard should have
applied.

Laurie