[StBernard] house on corinne drive hasMercurypoisioningthroughout.....please read

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jul 10 12:09:10 EDT 2007

Laurie,

You're right, but I now understand the point by anon. about not needing to
know all the personal details regarding the deaths in the family - typical
of journalists to turn what should be only a news story into a personal
human interest story. But the issue of the mercury and its impact needs to
be spread to all.

John Scurich