[StBernard] Several questions for Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jul 10 22:44:10 EDT 2007

Howard,

the concrete slab is being used as a transfer station to speed up the amount
of time the trucks are on the street collecting the garbage- the garbage is
dumped into a long trailer which is then hauled to RiverBirch landfill.

As far as the signs issue- when I authored the sign ordinance I asked if it
was going to be enforced and the response that I got was that it was going
to be enforced. Unfortunately, the ordinance has not been consistently
enforced.

God Bless,
Craig