[StBernard] Val Reiss Park

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jul 12 20:45:21 EDT 2007

#35,

Val Reiss Park was approved as a central complex and the push to get the
engineering work and design of the facility is finally moving forward.
Phase I which will include a four field clover, parking, concession stand,
and lighting will be ready for just after the first of the year. I have
requested that the entire complex, although not complete with buildings
immediately be usable for practice and temporary fields for recreation of
all kinds. I believe the getting the entire land usable is going to be the
approach.

God Bless,
Craig