[StBernard] Erase boards

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jul 12 20:35:01 EDT 2007

I find it difficult to focus on a future for St. Bernard Parish, or even
hear about the beautiful parks, sports facilities, cultural events, etc.,
when I still have to panic every time it rains. Plaza Drive floods every
time we get a hard rain. Most of it crosses my lot, from up the street and
from what used to be a trailer park in the back. I lost items that I had
painstakingly saved from Katrina when my garage got 1ft of water the last
rainstorm. What good is it to go through the motions of a dream for a
future when we can't take care of basic drainage? Or are these privileges
just for some people.

JE