[StBernard] Jindal Announcement Tour - You are Invited

Westley Annis westley at devacaps.com
Thu Jul 12 20:30:47 EDT 2007

Team:
On Monday, July 16th, Bobby Jindal will officially kickoff his campaign for
governor! Bobby will make his official announcement in seven rally stops
across the state, and we need YOU to get your friends, family and neighbors
out to the BIG announcement rally in your area!

The schedule of Bobby Jindal's official campaign kickoff events is listed
below. Please contact Kellie DeRouen by email at Kellie at bobbyjindal.com or
call 225-756-7969 to RSVP today to Bobby's kickoff event in your area.

We need your help to make this event a success! Forward this email on to
your friends and neighbors today and bring them out to support Bobby as he
launches his campaign to bring our state a fresh start.

I look forward to seeing you on Monday,

Timmy Teepell
Campaign Manager
Bobby Jindal 2007

Bobby Jindal Campaign Kickoff, Monday July 16th

8 AM - Baton Rouge
Louisiana Aircraft Hanger (Just north of air traffic control tower)
4225 Chuck Yeager Ave.
Baton Rouge, LA 70807
*Go towards Baton Rouge Airport on I-110. Instead of driving on Veterans
Memorial Blvd,
turn right onto Harding Blvd. After a half a mile turn left onto Merle
Gustafson Drive.

9 AM - Alexandria
Conference Room at Million Air Terminal
1037 Billy Mitchell Blvd.
Building 2502
Alexandria, LA 71303
*Parking available across the street.

10:15 AM - Monroe
Monroe Regional Airport
5410 Operations Road
Monroe, LA 71203
*Event in tan hanger next to Monroe Air Center, which is just past main
terminal.

11:50 AM - Shreveport
Shreveport Downtown Airport
Main Terminal Lobby
1550 Airport Dr.
Shreveport, LA 71107

1:50 PM - Lake Charles
Lake Charles Regional Airport
Airport Administration Building (Green building with green roof)
300 Airport Service Road
Lake Charles, LA 70605
*Parking available along street

3:15 PM - Lafayette
Lafayette Regional Airport
Airport Commission Conference Room (2nd Floor)
200 Terminal Drive
Lafayette, LA 70508
*Bring parking ticket inside event for validation

6 PM - New Orleans
Hilton New Orleans Airport
Ballroom A and B
901 Airline Drive