[StBernard] Erase Boards

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jul 13 20:34:59 EDT 2007

I agree that some of the issues have taking way too long to address and I
feel that
is a direct reflection of our current Parish President and the exact reason
why there
needs to be a change in the October 20th election this year. It is so
important that
we put someone in office that has our best interest at heart. No doubt that
person
is Craig Taffaro so please make sure you get to the polls on October 20,
2007.

St. Bernard Forever!!!

Chad

JE, I know how you feel. I'm making my way back home but I keep asking
myself if I'm crazy for going back. When a councilman tells me she/he won't
put a penny back into a new house I get scared. Drainage is just one issue
that needs to be resolved. It's almost 2 years and I can't understand the
delay. I know it will take a lot of money to repair - so get the money and
repair it before the Parish is gone forever. Put priorities in their proper
order.