[StBernard] LRA sales

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jul 15 22:23:44 EDT 2007

I am very experienced at using the computer self help desk at Clerk of Court
office. You type in a name and it searches all the databases. You can find
out a lot of public info on a person, not just real estate transactions.

I haven't tried typing in the Louisiana Road Home Authority because seeing
all the conveyance records still means I have to pay for each page printed
or write it down anyway. However, if a parish councilman could get just the
first page of each conveyance from Lena Torres for free and electronically,
then it could be posted on a website because the address is on the first
page. Otherwise, all I can suggest is reading it from the TP real estate
section and typing the addresses. ddk