[StBernard] LRA listings

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jul 15 22:46:09 EDT 2007

Craig,

Can this be applied to homeowners adjacent to properties whose owners
refuse to cut waiting on the LRA ?

Syl

Hey Jill,

I am waiting for the electronic transmission from the Road Home Corporation.
They have the simple sale data set but not much more information than that
at this point. As soon as I get it, it will be posted on the website so
there can be a tracking of the properties. Our initial proposal to expedite
the maintenance of the Road Home properties through funding the local
municipalities was rejected on a by-cutting basis so an alternate proposal
has been submitted with a different formula for reimbursement.

Meanwhile the grass is growing on these properties.

Additionally, I would like to remind everyone that we had passed an
ordinance that allows neighborhood civic associtations who have the means to
cut lawns in the parish through their organization to partner with the
parish and cut specific lawns under the direction of the parish for a set
amount that would be leined against the property and payable to the
organization when paid. Just a reminder to one angle.

God Bless,
craig