[StBernard] Craig Taffaro Yard Signs

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jul 20 20:58:27 EDT 2007

No ==--***jer***--==, you don't bash, However, you love the use of the
snarky comment to get your opinions through <VERY BIG SMILE HERE FOR YOU
JER>. As a friend of mine has said, you can just about tell someone to go
"f"
themselves if you can say it in a loving, caring, compassionate way. I mean
that sincerely..."

**Well, a resemble that remark <G> And in a loving, caring, compassionate,
sincere way, crassness is in the eye of the beholder. Again, asking personal
questions is fine for court, applying for welfare or FEMA/ROAD HOME or
before God in one's first day as a ghost.

Other than that, Snarkness is quite a mouthful. I'm as visible as #38, but
Jimbo, why attack me? What's wrong with governments, corrupted officials,
Satan or cursing one's bad hair day? ;)

Again, I believe political signs have a place in politics (hangin' on one's
wall).

Furthermore, I won't repeat the crassness to move up the politically correct
ladder. I achieves no profitable aim that's worth winning.

..I mean that sincerely.

--jer--