[StBernard] Georges: Jindal Has "Abandoned" Vitter

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 23 23:16:41 EDT 2007

This is funny. Some are criticizing Jindal for not showing enough support
to Vitter while others criticize him for not chastizing Vitter enough????
So which is it?

I think everyone running for governor better realize the voters of this
state could care less how Bobby Jindal or Joe Blow feels about David Vitter
- this is all so petty when we have major issues to deal with in Louisiana -
like what are we going to do in the next couple of years when proposed state
revenues drop by billions of dollars down into the low 20's and big cuts
will have to be made. They just better focus on their message to the voters
as to what they will do to improve Louisiana.

John