[StBernard] Recovery<br> - for craig/wesley

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jul 24 19:30:18 EDT 2007

Wesley/Craig or anyone out there:

We are in our 70's and need some clarification on our 2 homes.

1. Both were homes (not rental property) We know the deadline is just
around the corner for LRA forms to be filled out, but want to know
IF we are eligible to receive funds for these two homes, would we be able
to rent them out after renovation since we have relocated?

2. We look at all the sales of homes in Sunday paper for St. Bernard and
notice quite a few "sell" their homes to LRA. How is it determined that
a house is bought by the LRA?

Any enlightment/direction on these two areas will be greatly appreciated.

God bless all the work you both do. We pray every day for those St.
Bernardians that are returning and pray for their complete recovery.

Pat & Jay