[StBernard] Street Lights (for Craig)

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jul 24 19:36:12 EDT 2007

We have begun to see new street light poles in the area. That's GREAT.
However, one down the street from me is still missing. I was able to speak
with someone from the company replacing the poles about it. He stated that
FEMA is not paying for poles that were damaged caused by the debris haulers
and that these were not on the list. He said that it is easy to determine
how the damaged was caused. This doesn't make sense to me. Either way, the
pole was destroyed directly or indirectly by the storm. If this is the
case, how long is it going to take to get the debris hauler damaged poles
replaced.

Although the light in front of my house works. Others down the street
don't. Who is responsible for fixing the lights on poles that are already
erected? They worked just last month.

Thx

Howard