[StBernard] Street Lights (for Craig)

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 3 00:45:46 EDT 2007

Hello Craig.

The missing pole is between 3001 and 3005 Blanchard Drive. There is a hole about two feet deep in the ground with an orange cone stuck in it. I also have video of the pole standing the first day I came back to see the house after the storm. If you need this video proof of the pole, I would be happy to get it to you.

Thank you Craig,

Dayna