[StBernard] Parish HS website

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Aug 4 21:56:12 EDT 2007

Okay, so I went to the Parish Homeland Security website (which has a link on
sbpg.net). I can be reminded who our parish president is in case of a crisis
(big picture left side); what our homeland security chief Dysart looks (I
had never seen him before); that I could link to the Parish's 2006
evacuation plan (if I need to know what it was last year); that if you click
the blogs section you can read a lot of trivial stuff from various people
that have nothing to do with us (Westley's site has trivia, but it's
relevant to us);that if you click the ELEVATED security warning on the
right, you go to a non-government website on homeland security, that among
other things, has a link to the top homeland security stocks to buy, other
stock market links, etc. Don't bother bookmarking this site. ddk