[StBernard] New Boasso TV Ad

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Aug 4 22:31:35 EDT 2007

New TV Ad!

Today the Boasso for Governor Campaign lanched a new TV commercial
highlighting Bobby Jindal's record of supporting President Bush on the War
in Iraq over the interest of the people of Louisiana. To see the ad please
visit our website www.governorboasso.org <http://www.governorboasso.org> .

Congressman Bobby Jindal, who has voted 100% with President Bush on Iraq,
has to be held accountable for his actions. It's time for all Americans to
speak out about this war that has taken the lives of thousands of brave
American men and women and is costing the United States $2 billion dollars a
week.

"Bobby Jindal has backed President Bush on the Iraq War every step of the
way," Boasso said. "Louisiana deserves better. That's why I support
bringing our troops home, especially our National Guard."

"What we're seeing here in Louisiana, we're seeing in places all over the
country," Boasso said. "National Guard units are stretched thin and
equipment that was once here is being left behind in Iraq."

Boasso said that the blind support of Congressman Bobby Jindal for the
President's policies in Iraq have enabled the President to continue to have
his way at the cost to Louisiana troops and families.

Just yesterday, Jindal voted against extended rest periods for troops
between tours of duty. President Bush opposed increasing rest periods and
Jindal followed suit.

"Bobby Jindal voting 100% of the time with President Bush on the War in Iraq
is not the only way he's been ignoring the concerns of Louisiana's working
families," Boasso said. "He's voted with Bush to give billions in tax
breaks to oil companies while the cost of gas continues to rise. Jindal
sided with Bush in giving billions to the drug industry while preventing
them from negotiating lower prices and he was even in favor of raising the
eligibility age for seniors to receive Medicare. I think the more the
people of Louisiana learn about Bobby Jindal's support of George Bush in
Washington, the more they'll that he's not the person who should be leading
Louisiana."

Our Campaign is gaining momentum everyday, Walter is traveling all over the
state constantly, bringing his message of change to the people of Louisiana.
Nevertheless, we need your help to keep the momentum going. To contribute or
volunteer, please go to our webpage www.governorboasso.org
<http://www.governorboasso.org> and sign up.

Sincerely,
Team Boasso