[StBernard] Council's use of Technology

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Aug 4 23:02:39 EDT 2007

Jill,

there are a few council members who are using the computer for some basic
purposes but when I bring up the idea of getting back to the direction of
everything being electronic and forming a paperless system, I suddenly begin
speaking Greek or Geek, depending on who is listening. The whole system
needs to be brought on board but it all starts with a willingness to change
the mindset from getting by is just good enough to stretching to another
level.

God Bless,
Craig