[StBernard] flooded truck

Westley Annis westley at devacaps.com
Sat Aug 4 23:03:14 EDT 2007

Hey Laurie,

I will pass it on, but there was a memo that just went out to all employees
stating that contact with council members is strictly prohibited so as not
confuse people about who can give direction to administrative employees. It
appears that council members who go directly to a source or office to ask
for assistance with a constituent need is being outlawed by the president.

Nevertheless I will follow up with your issue.

Thanks,
craig