[StBernard] ST. MARK

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 8 19:47:00 EDT 2007

ddk....they have replaced the roof on the rectory but nothing has been done
to the priest home. Doesn't the rental ordinance insure that they go before
the council and seek approval or does this not apply to churches and
businesses.

Maybe the arcdiocese believes the the Murphy buffer zone will eventually
extend to Charles drive and they will get more compensation for partially
repaired buildings.

hjl