[StBernard] New HBO documentary of the atomic bomb drops on Japan

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 10 18:39:35 EDT 2007

After recently watching the compelling (and graphic) new HBO documentary
about the atomic bomb drops on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, I was left with the
following three thoughts: first, I thought about all the innocent Americans
killed on December 7th, 1941 and some whose remains still reside in the hull
of the U.S.S. Arizona at the bottom of Pearl Harbor; second, I thought about
the thousands of American soldiers killed (or really murdered) on the death
marches in Bataan; and last, I thought... "payback is a real bitch."

- John Scurich