[StBernard] New HBO documentary of the atomic bomb drops on Japan

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 10 18:41:18 EDT 2007

The first time I watched "Pearl Harbor" with my daughter, right after the
bombing scenes were over, I turned to my daughter, who was in 5th grade at
the time, and told her that is my America should never apologize for
dropping the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

It's a shame so many people today don't understand why Truman made that
decision.

Westley