[StBernard] Jindal Info

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Aug 13 18:40:04 EDT 2007

>You should keep an open mind

And what was that quote of Dan Qualye's? Oh yeah,
a mind is a terrible thing to lose...

Jim

Jer,
I can agree with you that my republican party has left me. Run away
spending, open borders, no defense on the attacks on Christianity,
etc.
Republicans are so concerned about appeasing liberals and democrats
are
trying to be conservative. Speaking of the war, I am sick and tired
of the
diplomatic war that is being fought. It is appalling that we are
putting
our great troops out there with their hands tied. Get in there and
kick
their butts. Forget about offending the Muslims, they have no
problem
offending us. I look forward to candidates that will stand up for
conservative values and not worry about being reelected.

I am not sure Jindal is that person. Appears you have drank the
Jindal
Kool-Aid. You should keep an open mind.

Robby