[StBernard] Craig Taffaro Yard Signs

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Aug 13 19:23:49 EDT 2007

>Again, asking personal

>questions is fine for court, applying for welfare or FEMA/ROAD HOME or

>before God in one's first day as a ghost.

Uh Jerry...what does that have to do with the issue you posted which is yard
signs for Craig Taffaro or messages involving same...N O T H I N G !!

>Other than that, Snarkness is quite a mouthful. I'm as visible as #38, but

>Jimbo, why attack me? What's wrong with governments, corrupted officials,

>Satan or cursing one's bad hair day? ;)

Oh??? SnarkIness is quite a mouthful for whom? Me ???

Jerry, from all of your postings it's obvious you are a very bitter person.
There is no Chalmette Computer User's Group, nor are you involved with
parish government or it's website. However, you need to move on. My Mom
and I are stuck in Alabama because of a fracture in her back and then with
me, I had a tooth break apart. I was hoping to get the tooth repaired in
the parish. Still in all, we intend to move home. It would be very easy to
stay up here in B'ham but my Mother chooses to go home
And..we will return home.

Jim

No ==--***jer***--==, you don't bash, However, you love the use of
the
snarky comment to get your opinions through
JER>. As a friend of mine has said, you can just about tell someone
to go
"f"
themselves if you can say it in a loving, caring, compassionate way.
I mean
that sincerely..."

**Well, a resemble that remark And in a loving, caring,
compassionate,
sincere way, crassness is in the eye of the beholder. Again, asking

#38, but
Jimbo, why attack me? What's wrong with governments, corrupted
officials,
Satan or cursing one's bad hair day? ;)

Again, I believe political signs have a place in politics (hangin'
on one's
wall).

Furthermore, I won't repeat the crassness to move up the politically
correct
ladder. I achieves no profitable aim that's worth winning.

..I mean that sincerely.

--jer--