[StBernard] Craig Taffaro Yard Signs

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Aug 13 23:45:03 EDT 2007

"Uh Jerry...what does that have to do with the issue you posted which is
yard
signs for Craig Taffaro or messages involving same...N O T H I N G !!"

**Eh, I don't see anything wrong with Taffaro yard signs. I used to always
place "billboards" on my front lawn to support a St. Bernard candidate that
I supported. Did it for 30 or 40 years.

Moreover, of the candidates running for Parish President, perhaps Craig is
the better candidate. He's more progressive, professional and couth/classy
if we compare him to competition.

My point was about bombasting unsupported ads all over the place which can
be compared to placing thousands of posters all over neutral grounds, and
public properties.

God bless you and Mom, Jim.

--jer