[StBernard] House lawmakers visit N.O., evaluate Road Home bail out

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 15 19:10:49 EDT 2007

" Chalmette home of Karen Vinsanau: It is her tenacity that will ignite the
rebirth of a region," said House
Majority Whip James Clyburn, D-S.C., the head of the House Katrina task
force."

**Tenacity?? Look in her eyes, James. Don't you see the burning embers of
fire present? She's pi$$ed beyond description!

" The local congressman, William Jefferson, D-New Orleans, assured the
distraught Schexnayder, 60, that the congressional group would announce
tomorrow that Road Home "is not going to run out of money."

**Sure, as long as Mr. Jefferson keeps his home full of Freezer storage
space. <G> As a participator, we can surmise that cold and head do not go
together as is evidence in his participation here: Reduces the "heat on him"
in his alleged corruption problems.

JR: "Why we got to keep begging? If you didn't see (the devastation) on TV,
there's something wrong with you," he said to Pelosi.

Assuming for most of us, the begging never ceased or uneased for the past
couple of years. Hey, JR telling the liberal how to think or view our
plight?? ;)

--jer--