[StBernard] Cajuns in Heaven

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 15 19:12:20 EDT 2007

CAJUNS IN HEAVEN

Gabriel came to the Lord and said, "I have to talk to you, I have some
Cajuns up here in Heaven who are causing some problems. They are
swinging on The Pearly Gates. My horn is missing. Barbecue sauce is all
over their robes. Ham hock, spareribs, and crawfish shells are all over
the streets of gold.Some folks are walking around with one wing. They
have been late taking their turn in keeping the stairway to heaven
clean. There are watermelon seeds all over the clouds. They have eaten
almost every animal up here! Some of them aren't even wearing their
halos, saying it is messing up their hair."

The Lord said, "I made them special, as I did you, my angel. Heaven is
home to all my children. If you really want to know about problems,
let's call the Devil and see how he is dealing with them."

The Devil answered the phone, "Hello? Dang, hold on."

The Devil returned to the phone and said, "Hello, God, what can I do for

you?"

God replied, "Tell me what kind of problems you are having down there
with the Cajuns you have there."

The Devil said, "Wait one minute," and puts the Lord on hold.

After 5 minutes he returned to the phone, and said "Okay, I'm back. What

was the question?"

God asked again, "What kind of problems are you having down there?"

The Devil said, "Man, I don't believe this..... Hold on, God."

This time the Devil was gone for 15 minutes. The Devil returned and
said, "I'm sorry, God, I can't talk right now. These coonazzes have done

put the fire out, and are holding a benefit Crawfish and Shrimp boil to
install air conditioning!"

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!
<http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=&SG=&RAND=25689&pa
rtner=hbtools>