[StBernard] LouisianaRebuilds.info Weekly Alert

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 15 19:17:59 EDT 2007

Lousiana Rebuilds <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/>

Legal Assistance

Got Problems with FEMA? Successions? Eviction? Insurance?
Our Legal Assistance section (accessed on the home page on the right-hand
side) includes links to several organizations offering free legal aid to
low-income residents as well as links to other legal resources dealing with
insurance issues, FEMA issues, and more.

Click here <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/legal> for more information.

FEMA Information

Find out how to return your FEMA trailer, read information on formaldehyde
in trailers, and access a FEMA database of available rentals in Louisiana.

View our FEMA section here <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/fema> .

Hurricane Preparedness

Our Public Safety section has a wealth of information to help you prepare
for this hurricane season including checklists, evacuation information,
safety tips, and information on new alert systems for Orleans and Jefferson
Parishes.

See more here <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/publicsafety#emergency> .

Upcoming Events

August 15: Broadmoor Improvement Association Evacuation Expo
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/2528>

August 15: Harrison Avenue Marketplace
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/2538>

August 18: Central City Renaissance Alliance
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/1817>

August 28: Monster.com Job Fair
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/2537>