[StBernard] Calm before the storm<br>

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Aug 20 20:04:46 EDT 2007

Jer

Its not funny, and probably not the time for such discussions, however, with
Hurricane Dean, people are rethinking practical things. Like, now I
understand why the Air Conditioner Outside Unit should be up three feet and
why didnt I think of that during rebuild. And how soon can I get the
neighbor down the street to get his cement driveway contractor back to
cleanout the storm drain they clogged with debris. And what happened to our
neighborhood idea of cleaning out the canal drains ourselves.

Katrina has taught us alot. Hopefully we can apply what we learned.

Suzanne
uno alum 1982