[StBernard] Mr. Boasso & Jer need to sit down and talk...get somefacts straight

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 21 20:25:09 EDT 2007

I like Walter Boasso. I have met him on several occasions. He is real. My
brother works for him and he is a good man. My husband went to Chalmette
High with him. He is very good to his workers. Generous to his employees.
He's very loyal to St. Bernard. I'm a republican and he's a democrate but
I will still vote for him. I think he will do the best job for us and will
be our best advocate. He's not in it for the money, he has his own company
and his own money, he doesn't need the money. He thinks he can help St.
Bernrd and that is his motivation. When the storm first happened, he needed

drivers so bad to go back and forth to Texas that he was doing it himself.
He found my brother, who didn't have a car any more and was staying with
relatives on the north shore. He called him and sent someone to pick him up

and bring him home on weekends so he could drive the truck to Houston and
back since my brother had not car of his own then to drive to work. He
offered everything he could to help us. My brother was thankful to still
have his job with no dock in pay for all of the time he didn't work. Yeah,
the cut outs may seem a little silly and immature but he is getting his
message out. I think he is a sucessful person that would make a good
governor. If he would run Louisiana like he runs his own business, we would
be very fortunate indeed to have him. Laurie