[StBernard] Clerk of Court

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 21 21:04:34 EDT 2007

I say re-elect Lena Torres it's one of the few offices that runs efficiently
and has a proven record. At this time of re-building we need the kind of
experience that Mrs. Torres has in running the clerk's office. This is not
the time to put a new and inexperienced person in this position. Now some
of the other parish government positions definitely need new blood to move
this parish forward and leave behind the "good ole boy" corrupt political
ways. I also totally support Craig Taffaro. He has done more for the people
of this parish than anyone else has done in years. If we don't get good
leadership in key positions it's going to take a lot longer to bring us
back. I say help the people get back and quit throwing roadblocks in their
paths. Haven't we all been through enough already? A lot of the older folks
have just given up on trying to move back, while the younger ones are
struggling every day to work through the red tape. We need help not
hinderance to get our lives ba
ck. Guess I'm done venting.
Cabowabojan