[StBernard] Mr. Boasso & Jer need to sit down andtalk...get somefacts straight

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Aug 23 21:22:36 EDT 2007

Jer,

You make some very good points and I would not want a governor to favor any
one place over another. He would need to represent all in our state, but we

do need more help and attention than other cities at this time. So I feel
any help we could get is based on need and priorities. I was also bothered
by Mr. Boasso's change of party. I'm sure his advisors and campaign experts

thought that was his best chance at victory. I accept that reason. I also
like Bobby Jindal. I think he's a stand up guy. (But I'm no judge, I also
thought David Vitter was a good guy and I ended up disappointed). I do not
like the attacks against Mr. Jindal's religion. I also do not like the
clown advertisement. So the mud slinging begins.

Laurie