[StBernard] Clerk of Court

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Aug 23 21:23:03 EDT 2007

Cindy,

I can't take credit for the post that you responded to and addressed to me.

It was written by Cabowabojan. He does make some very good points. Since
you had such a bad experience with the Clerk or Courts office maybe some
people in there do need some additional training. If the person is having a

bad day they should keep it to themselves. I just have not experienced
this, I'm not saying it didn't happen to you.

Laurie