[StBernard] Mr. Boasso & Jer need to sit down and talk...getsomefacts straight

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Aug 23 21:23:55 EDT 2007

JFR

They all say what they think the people want to hear to get themselves
elected. That is the sad state of politics, like it or not. Many people
got help from different places and people after this terrible storm. I am
sure you got help from Mr. Vitter's office, and many people got life saving
help from Mr. Boasso. You cannot say that just one candidate does the
negative advertisement thing. They are starting with Mr. Jinal now with the

clown ads. I just think I want to give Mr. Boasso a chance. Mr. Jinal has
been a career politician, and that is fine, but I think Mr. Boasso has
passion and drive that we need right now. I am a republican and it is a
hard choice for me. I still may change my mind. There is more time, and
time will tell.

Laurie