[StBernard] Clerk of Court follow up

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Aug 27 21:15:13 EDT 2007

Wendy,

Are you investigating that office for some reason? I must have missed that
and I'm not as computer saavy as you so I don't know how to go read
archieves. How do you know all of that stuff is going on? I was not aware
of any of that. All I know is of my experiences with the office and it has
always been good service. No nonsense, yes, but I always thought it was
just that she ran a tight ship and was a stern boss from what I could see.
I didn't know about screaming matches or humiliation or any of that other
stuff. Never had anything lost or had anything out of the ordinary happen.

Laurie