[StBernard] Clerk of Court

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 28 22:03:22 EDT 2007

Laurie,

The fact of the matter is that Wendy is also running for clerk of court .
I'm sure that has everything to
do with bashing the present office and their staff. I have never had a
problem with the present office either. I do know that Lena Torres has
poured herself into this community for many years and has given of her time
and money to futher the well-being of the parish. I think she is definitely
the person for the job at this particular time. After this term she probably
won't run again. I say let's use her experience and resources to work for
the parish at a time when we need all the help we can get.
I'm with Miss lena all the way!!
JES

> ------------------------------

>Wendy,

> Are you investigating that office for some reason? I must have missed

that

> and I'm not as computer saavy as you so I don't know how to go read

> archieves. How do you know all of that stuff is going on? I was not

aware

> of any of that. All I know is of my experiences with the office and it

has

> always been good service. No nonsense, yes, but I always thought it was

> just that she ran a tight ship and was a stern boss from what I could see.

> I didn't know about screaming matches or humiliation or any of that other

> stuff. Never had anything lost or had anything out of the ordinary

happen.