[StBernard] Clerk of Court follow up

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 29 01:15:35 EDT 2007

"Jer.....you know exactly who is running the show as does anyone that has
dealings with the Clerk's office on a continuous basis. - Wendy."

***Wendy, The name that circulates is Lena Jr <smile>, but I won't tell.

Anyhow, I too believe new blood is needed badly to go with a new future for
St. Bernard Parish. (my opinion).

I was placing it mildly with archaic meaning the department needed a
technology upgrade at the earliest convenience! Freshness would stimulate
the department, motivate the genitol crowd and bring da parish into the 21st
century it deserves. (who doesn't believe St. Bernard can use a facelift (no
pun intended) to display to everyone that although da parish may have been
displayed as a white boot parish, it can still hold it own par none with the
determination, hard work of great people and a wish to be part of the stars
in the sky.

BTW, Wendy. Good luck in the election. It's going to be a tough uphill
battle, but da parish citizens need to know their future rests not with a 90
year old but with fresh, new ideas and someone who can make the difference
to forge St. Bernard ahead. It can be done and should be.

--jer--