[StBernard] Great Job St. Bernard School System

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 31 22:44:54 EDT 2007

I just wanted to say what a wonderful prayer breakfast held yesterday. I'm
sure everyone felt pride to be a St. Bernardian. The focus was on the
future, with acknowledgement of the past. The students were outstanding in
their performances and serving the guests. The program was organized and
professional, and the food was excellent, as always.

So much teamwork has to go into an effort like this to make it so memorable.
I am sure that all elected officials, at every level, who were there, heard
and understood the message.

To the St. Bernard School System's administration, students, staff, and
Board-Thanks for your leadership and commitment to our community displayed
so well at the prayer breakfast. Deborah Keller