[StBernard] Jindal says Craig should resign but not Vitter?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 5 22:28:46 EDT 2007

Laurie,

I had read some reference to it at the time this all came out about Vitter
and didn't think that much about it. However, I saw a later reference to it
so I just googled David Vitter diapers and got some results back.

I have no idea as to the actual truth of this; merely that it was being
written about. I never saw anything about it on any of the political shows
I watch either on MSNBC or CNN. But then, I *did* see on TV that there had
been rumors about Larry Craig for years on the Hill but it was never really
a public thing until the incident in the Minneapolis airport.

Jim

Jim,

How do you know about this diaper thing with Vitter? I'm telling you
this
is more disgusting and and sick than I thought. I thought I've been
watching the news enough but my dad's been in the hospital so maybe
I missed

this one. Did you get this from a reliable news source and you know
it is
not just rumor? Where'd you hear about this?

Laurie