[StBernard] Sheriff's Race

Westley Annis westley at devacaps.com
Wed Sep 5 22:29:09 EDT 2007

Westley I was just getting ready to hit the reply on the other message when
I saw this one. Fat Jack isn't running? When's the closing date for
qualifying?

Jim

Looks like it will be at least a six man race for sheriff, assuming
Stephens
is still going to qualify.

Looking at the list from the Secretary of State's web site you have
these
five challengers:

Henry J. Maitre, Jr
"Larry" Landry
Barry C. Bernadas
Kirt A. Arnold
Emile J. Pellittieri

If Barry Bernadas is who I think is, my memory is a little fuzzy,
this is
the guy to vote for. Local FBI agent, straight as can be, sharp as a
nail.

He will not have the rumors floating around him like Stephens or the
record
of favoritism that Landry has shown as a Justice of the Peace.

Don't know beans about Maitre, Arnold, or Pellittieri.

Westley